Hide Tickets Available

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Hide Tickets Available

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brad Leng
    Participant

Hi, I was wondering if it’s possible to hide the tickets “available” number on the event details page but still set/limit the number of tickets available?

I noticed that if I uncheck “manage stock?” option on the Woocommerce ticket product page then this disappears on the event details page, however it also has the effect of letting an unlimited number of tickets to be sold.

Thanks,
    Robb.

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Robb,

Thanks for using The Events Calendar, I’m happy to help! In order to help, I would like to get some more information from you, if I can:

Can you send me a link to your site so I can see this firsthand? I can often be more helpful in giving solutions to problems I can see and interact with.

Let me know, and we’ll work on resolving this together!

Thanks!

Shelby 🙂

Brad Leng
    Participant

Hi Shelby,

Certainly, any event with a ticket will show this but here’s link to a specific event. http://canadianplayboyz.com/event/chilliwack-ladies-night-fplayboyz-summer-love/

Thanks,
    Robb.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Robb,

Thanks for that, you can hide the number of tickets remaining using this bit of CSS:

.tribe-tickets-remaining{

display: none;

}

Let me know how that goes and if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification.

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Brad Leng
    Participant

Hi Shelby, I tried this css but it had no effect but you set me the right track. The following css successfully hides the availability number:

.tribe-events-tickets .tribe-tickets-remaining {
    display: none;
    }

Thanks,
    Robb.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Bradden,

Thanks for sharing your solution! I appreciate it. 🙂

Please feel free to reach out in the future with your questions about our plugins and their features!

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Tickets Available’ is closed to new replies.