hide ticket sales

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus hide ticket sales

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gcaottawa
    Participant

Hello,

I need your help to figure out a way to hide the ticket sales off the event’s page. Because my users will be buying that ticket with other tickets with a bundle via the shopping page.

Thank you!

Nico

Hi gcaottawa,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Hopefully removing the tickets form from the event page is quite simple ๐Ÿ™‚

Just add the following lines to your functions.php file (located at wp-content/themes/your_theme/):

if (class_exists('Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main')) {
    remove_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta', array( Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main::get_instance(), 'front_end_tickets_form'), 5 );
    }

Please let me know if this does the trick,
    Best,
    Nico

gcaottawa
    Participant

Nico,

Thank you for the information.
    Will this hide all ticket sales on all events?
    I really just need it for one event.

gcaottawa
    Participant

Nico,

I have tried your code and it works great! It disables the ticket sales from all events. (I can work with that.)

Need help with one more thing – How do I put those tickets for sale as a product in the WooCommerce store?

Nico

Hi gcaottawa,

Thanks for following up on this. I’m glad to hear the code provided did the trick, sorry for the miss understanding – from your original description I understood you needed to remove the box from all events.

Regarding tickets visibility in the Shop page, just go to WP-Admin > Products > Edit the desired ticket. Just above the ‘Update’ button you’ll find the option ‘Catalogue visibility’, per default it’s set to ‘Hidden’ for tickets. Change this to ‘Catalog’ or ‘Catalog/Search’ to make the ticket visible in your Store.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else,
    Best,
    Nico

gcaottawa
    Participant

Nico,

You are the best. Thank you so much for your assistance!

Nico

Hey gcaottawa,

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰ Glad I could help you!

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best of luck with your project,
    Nico

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘hide ticket sales’ is closed to new replies.