Hide ticket capacity

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Hide ticket capacity

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    B. Wahler

Hi there,

1) is it possible to hide the number of available tickets once I have set a limited capacity?

2) If I set capacity to “unlimited” is it possible to hide the text under the text box “unlimited verfügbar”? -> I run a German page and this makes no sense. I would rather not show any text at all, but i have not found an option to not display the availability.

Thanks for your help!

Patricia

Hey Wahler,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

You can hide the number of available tickets and the “Unlimited available” text by adding the following code in your theme’s style.css file:

.tribe-events-tickets .tribe-tickets-remaining {
        display: none !important;
    }

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Wahler,

Actually, I just noticed that you posted your question in the pre-sales forum. So if you have any other questions, please head over to The Events Calendar WordPress.org support forums for assistance and answers.

If you have a PRO license, you can log into your account and get assistance through the PRO forums. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here. This will send an email to the account used when you initially registered for the support forums.

Have a good day!

Best regards,

Patricia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide ticket capacity’ is closed to new replies.