hide stock count till its under a certain value

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus hide stock count till its under a certain value

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Immanuel
    Participant

I in the past this was working, but at this point I cant figure out how to hide the stock untill it drops under a specific amount.
    Can you please help me?

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/hide-stock-count-till-its-under-a-certain-value/

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please note that we are limited in how much support we can provide for customizations such as this. That being said, I will try to help if I can.

The steps mentioned in that other thread seem pretty straight forward. You say this was working before, but it recently stopped?

Can you share your custom template where you have made this modification? If you can upload it to a sharing service like Dropbox or create a github gist with the code and share the link here, I will take a look at it.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘hide stock count till its under a certain value’ is closed to new replies.