hide some (but not all) custom fields from event view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO hide some (but not all) custom fields from event view

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tony Ash
    Participant

I read here (https://tri.be/hide-all-custom-fields-for-an-event/) how I can hide all of the custom fields for an event, but what if I only want to hide some, but show others?
    I am collecting shipping addresses from some event registrants in order to provide them with materials (posters, buttons, giveaways) to help them run their events. I need to collect their shipping address info so I can send them the materials, but I want to hide this info from the “public” view.
    What’s the best way to do this?

Barry

Hi – great question!

If it doesn’t need to be publicly visible, could you ensure that the editor “Custom Fields” meta box is enabled (via the Events > Settings > Additional Fields settings page) and simply use regular WordPress-powered custom fields to store this information?

That way it will not display with the other Events Calendar PRO-style additional fields.

Would that be viable here?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘hide some (but not all) custom fields from event view’ is closed to new replies.