Hide remainings of price at the events info

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Hide remainings of price at the events info

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Oscar
    Participant

Hi!

Is it possible to remove completely the code generated to insert the price into the event description? I have 2 things that I’m looking forward to completely hide:
    a) In home, where it says “Próximos eventos” at a single event, before the place there’s a “-“, is it possible to remove it?
    b) Inside any single event, in the column where it says “Detalles”, there’s the place for the price which isn’t visible, but the word price it is “Precio”

Thank you four your help!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Oscar,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It sounds like your customizations can be accomplished by following our Themer’s Guide and copying some files from our plugins into your and customizing the display as you would like.

For the changes you’ve described, you will want to start by looking at the “single-event.php” file within the core events calendar plugin as well as the files within the “modules” folder which controls the output of the different sections on the single events template.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide remainings of price at the events info’ is closed to new replies.