Hide Past Recurring Events In List Mode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hide Past Recurring Events In List Mode

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Philip
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to hide all past recurring events in list mode?

For example – http://www.hs4lc.org.uk/event/harrogate-explorers-club-am/all/ shows all instances of that recurring event since the start. Ideally I want to present just a list of current and future instances of that recurring event.

Thanks

Phil

Hunter

Hey Phil,

If you’re referring to the page that lists events after clicking “See all” from an event page which is part of a recurring series (see screenshot below), then we’re aware of the issue you’re referring to. We have a bug logged, so I’ve added this forum thread to the ticket which helps expedite the process of getting a fix included in an upcoming release. I don’t have a precise date when it will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information. I also don’t have any workaround other than downgrading to TEC 4.3.5 and PRO 4.3.4. Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Philip
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

Yes, that is the issue I mean.

https://www.hs4lc.org.uk/event/craft-enterprise-pm/all/

As this is not a show stopper in this case, we’ll await a release with a fix for this.

With thanks

Phil

Hunter

Thanks for updating me on your situation! Please hang tight while we get this squared away 🙂

Philip
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any update on a fix for this? We’ve updated to 4.4.6 but still have the same issue.

With thanks

Regards

Phil

Barry

I’m afraid we haven’t been able to work on this just yet, Phil – but we’ll certainly update you as soon as we have something to report.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Phil!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 10th July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-10th-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Philip
    Participant

Thanks Victor. That’s fixed it 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Past Recurring Events In List Mode’ is closed to new replies.