Hide number of tickets left- Featured Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Hide number of tickets left- Featured Event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve looked through all the threads on this topic, but none of the CSS seems to be working for me. I’m adding it to the child theme style.css. It still shows on the featured event listing

.tribe-events-event-cost .tribe-tickets-left {
    display: none;
    }

.tribe-events-tickets .tribe-tickets-remaining {
        display: none !important;
    }

I’ve tried flushing the cache, and everything else I can think of.

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Try adding this:

.tribe-events-list .tribe-events-loop .tribe-event-featured .tribe-events-event-cost span .ticket-cost {
    }

If you don’t want the ticket stock either, just remove the “.ticket-cost” from the end.

Let me know if that works!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Brian
    Participant

Hi Jennifer!

Thanks for the code. However it did not work for my need. I guess I need to clarify, I am trying to remove it from my home page where it is being shown by the shortcode:

[tribe_events view=”list” tribe-bar=”false” featured=true]

It did however remove it from the calendar list view. Am I using outdated shortcode, or incorrectly?

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thanks for clarifying!

You are using the shortcode correctly. Another option would be to remove the cost from the template directly. You would need to follow these instructions to copy it into your child theme, where you can then edit it. The template can be found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/voews/list/single-featured.php.

If you would like to stick with CSS, try using this instead:

.tribe-events-list .tribe-events-loop .tribe-event-featured .tribe-events-event-cost .ticket-cost {
    }

I just tested this out on your home page, and it was removing the cost on my end (see screenshot).

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Brian
    Participant

Thank you Jennifer.

The CSS would work, and then it would all of a sudden come back so the issue must be on my end. I removed it from the template file on my child theme.

You can close this thread, thanks for your help! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

I’m glad that editing the template worked for you! I’ll go ahead and close this out, but please feel free to open up a new one anytime!

Merry Christmas!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide number of tickets left- Featured Event’ is closed to new replies.