Hide Number of Tickets Available in List View

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Hide Number of Tickets Available in List View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carole Langman
    Participant

We have been using custom code to prevent number of tickets being shown, which worked until recently. After recent updates, the number of tickets left is now visible in list view.

.tribe-events-tickets .tribe-tickets-remaining {
    display: none; important;
    }

We see a number of people in the forums have posted similar tickets.. This ticket provided additional code:

.tribe-events-event-cost .tribe-tickets-left {
    display: none;
    }

We tried this, but it didn’t work. We also added !important and that didn’t work either.

We also checked our WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Inventory, and it is set to “Never show quantity remaining in stock”.

Can you suggest anything else.

Many thanks,

Carole

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/hide-number-of-tickets-available-3/

Geoff B.

Good evening Carole and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the ticket numbers appearing on you.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I just went ahead and checked your site at https://www.devondogs.co.uk/events/list/

On my end, I can see that the .tribe-events-event-cost .tribe-tickets-left {
    display: none;
    }
    is working perfectly and that the number of tickets left are hidden. Can you confirm ?

The other solution would be to do a simple view override and remove that information altogether from the view. You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Carole Langman
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your reply. Indeed you are correct. It seems to have cleared itself.

I did a master flush of our website cache yesterday and again this evening. It may also have been the Cloudflare Service we’ve been using, which we deactivated this evening. In any event, we’re very happy to see the custom code worked. 🙂

We love the Buy Now Button. Is there a custom code to change the color?

Many thanks,

Carole

Geoff B.

Good evening Carole,

I am super stoked that you managed to get the results you wanted after clearing every possible cache.

We are glad you love the new button!

You can change the color of the button using the tribe-button CSS class (which is also found in the Events Calendar customizer).

In order to gain full power on your site’s look and feel, I would highly recommend reading the following articles:

Try adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:

.tribe-events-list .tribe-button {background-color: #9c7cac;}

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Number of Tickets Available in List View’ is closed to new replies.