Hide Event Category on detail page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hide Event Category on detail page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dotdash
    Participant

Hello there,

How can I remove the Event Category title and category name? I can use css, but would rather customise the template if possible.

Cheers,

Spencer

George
    Participant

Hi Spencer,

We don’t offer much support for customizations here, but I’m curious – can you elaborate a bit on exactly what you mean by your description of things here?

In the meantime, there are two things I’d recommend exploring – first is our official Themer’s Guide, which offers a great overview of our templating system so that you can dive into your theme and do what you mentioned wanting to do here and customize the category template. Check that out here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

However, customizing CSS is definitely the recommended choice here. If you can already do that, then I’d recommend doing that since it’s much easier to tweak CSS and maintain it as you update your plugins and theme over time, whereas customizing templates is usually pretty simple too, but more likely to have substantial changes over time.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Event Category on detail page’ is closed to new replies.