Hide Event After Start Date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hide Event After Start Date

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Casper Blackwell
    Participant

Howdy,

Is it possible to automatically remove class listing from the classes (events) page once the date of the first class has passed?

https://insightshopva.com/classes/

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
    Casper

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Casper!

Thanks for coming back to us! 🙂

Just to confirm I understand this correctly, are you trying to make all recurrences for an event (class) not show up in the list view after the start date for the first instance has passed? Is this only for the list view or for all other views?

I’m mostly sure this will require some custom coding, which we do not support, but we’d like to help you out and at least point you into the right direction.

Let us know about this.

Thanks,
    Victor

Casper Blackwell
    Participant

Howdy,

I have “Show only the first instance of each recurring event” checked, which is working with the List view; the client was wanting the recurring classes hidden after the first class starts in the calendar view as well.

Thanks in advance,
    Casper

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Casper!

Thanks for clearing that out!

There is a workaround for this. You will need to place the following CSS snippet into your theme’s styles:

.tribe-events-month .tribe-recurring-event-child {display:none}

This will work like the “Show only the first instance of each recurring event” option, but in the month view.

Let me know if that works for you.

Best,
    Victor

Casper Blackwell
    Participant

Perfect Victor! That did the trick 🙂

Ok to close.

Cheers,
    Casper

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Casper!

I’m glad to hear it worked out for you. Thanks for following up to let us know.

As always, don’t hesitate to open a new thread if there’s any other question.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Event After Start Date’ is closed to new replies.