Hide display of number of tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Hide display of number of tickets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Murray
    Participant

Hideeho there! So I just reinstalled Eventbrite tickets to have them display on our site, but I’m having some trouble hiding the number of tickets remaining. You can see it here:

She+ Geeks Out Speed Mentoring with Microsoft – SOLD OUT

I’ve tried the css recommendations from a previous thread at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/hide-number-of-tickets-available-3/#post-1312032 and I’ve tried all sorts of variations on updating the css using the below since when I inspected the element, these looked like what needed to be called, but no joy. I’ve flushed my cache just to be safe, too. I tried tossing in some code that was recommended from another thread into my functions.php file but that just broke all the things. I’d love some help, thank you!

.js-tickets-remaining {display: none !important;}
    p.ticket-widget__primary-text {display: none !important;}
    p.ticket-widget__secondary-text {display: none !important;}

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. We’re experiencing a high volume of support requests right now, but please do bear with us and we’ll review your question as quickly as possible.

Rachel Murray
    Participant

Thanks David! Do you have an ETA on when I can expect a response? I purchased this plugin for this specific reason.

Thanks!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’d be happy to help with your issue.

Looking at the page you linked to, I do not see a ticket form or a “tickets remaining” component. Do you have another link to an event where this is displaying?

Also, note that the Eventbrites tickets interface that displays on single events is generated by Eventbrite within an iframe, and cannot be styled from your end.

Thanks,
    Sky

Rachel Murray
    Participant

Ahh okay interesting i never got an email notification with the update, BUT weirdly we’re all good now, it’s hidden so crisis averted! 😀

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Glad to hear that you got it sorted!

Please let us know if you have any questions or issues in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide display of number of tickets’ is closed to new replies.