Hide certain fields on submit event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Hide certain fields on submit event page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    osamu
    Participant

I would like to hide certain fields – such as Event Series, Event Image, Tags – on the submit event page. See attached the screenshot. I’d appreciate if you can let me know.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Just wanted to let you know that we are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and it may take us more than usual to get back to you.

Let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that.

I’d recommend you take a look at our Themer’s Guide to learn how to customize our plugins > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Please have a look at it and let us know if you have any follow up questions.

We appreciate your patience while we slowly get back to normal response times.

Best,
    Victor

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I just wanted to follow up on what Victor said to try to point you a bit further in the right direction here…the template you’ll want to copy and edit can be found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/edit-event.php. In your copy, you can remove the sections for the fields you don’t want. For example, you can remove the tags section by removing the following line:

<?php tribe_get_template_part( 'community/modules/taxonomy', null, array( 'taxonomy' => 'post_tag' ) ); ?>

Let me know if you have any questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide certain fields on submit event page’ is closed to new replies.