hidden description field

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events hidden description field

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    whou1001
    Participant

For some reason the description field for our community events form is now styled with “hidden” directly to the field and not to css. I can’t find the appropriate files to check and don’t know why it’s being hidden all of a sudden. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Casey
    Participant

whou1001,
    Thanks for reaching out, and so sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with the add-on. It looks like this is an issue with another plugin, or possibly the theme that you’re using, since it’s marking the textarea field as hidden. Try putting this CSS into your theme’s stylesheet and let me know if it does the trick:

#tcepostcontent {
    visibility:visible !important;
    }

I’m also seeing several javascript errors on your Event Submission page (screenshot). If the CSS above doesn’t resolve your issue, you might try deactivating your other plugins and then reactivating one-by-one to see if there’s a conflict somewhere.

Give those solutions a try and let me know if it fixes the problem. Thanks again!

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

whou1001,
    Were you able to give this solution a try? Just let me know if this is still an issue for you. Thanks!

-Casey-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘hidden description field’ is closed to new replies.