Hero image above calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hero image above calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    iankmacpherson
    Participant

I’d like to add a hero image above the calendar
    Is there a way to do so without it also showing up on individual event pages?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ian,

If you only want the image to display on certain views, then you would need to do a customization.

One way that you could do this is to do a template override of the views where you do want the image to display (for example the content.php file found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/list).

Alternatively, if you are handy with PHP, you could use the “tribe_events_before_html” filter (see the tribe_events_before_html function found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/functions/template-tags/general.php) along with some conditions like ! is_single() or tribe_is_view( ‘month’ ) to only add the image to certain views.

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to try to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hero image above calendar’ is closed to new replies.