Here's a few questions for you

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Here's a few questions for you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    michael

Just bought myself Pro and liking some of the new features, however I have some questions, which might seem obvious but I can’t seem to find an awnser on your documentation/tutorials/etc

1) One of the features of Pro was the event single day view. How do I see this?
    2) I followed the tutorial to add thumbnails to my events, however I don’t see any. I presume adding a thumbnail to my event details is the way I need to go around doing this? If not, how then?

Rob

Hey Michael. Thanks for the note here, and for your purchase of Events Calendar PRO. We appreciate the support and I’m happy to answer these questions best I can:

1. Single day view can be accessed by clicking on a specific date from the events calendar (grid) view. Here’s an example from our demo site: http://demo.tri.be/events/2012-08-30/. I got there by clicking the “30” in the grid.
    2. You should definitely add the image within the event details, but I’m a bit confused as to what you’re doing here. Any chance you can provide a link to the site or the code you’re using? We can try to help figure that out for you from there.

Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Here's a few questions for you’ is closed to new replies.