HELP Trying to renew but expired promo code stays in cart

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions HELP Trying to renew but expired promo code stays in cart

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    matt elwart

Our license needs to be renewed. We had a coupon code provided by you but it expired on 11/18. When I go into my account to renew that expired coupon code remains tied to the account and since it expired I cannot go forward. HELP.
    Matt
    248-946-3437

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Sorry you are having issues. I am not seeing any license attached to this account. We do have a few black Friday deals going on now that you can try as well.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Brendan

matt

OK I finally place my renewal order this morning. However I was not able to take advantage of any of the sales you had offered during the process where I was not able to renew.

Now I need a receipt for my purchase. Please send it to me or tell me how to access it online.

Matt

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

If you click on My Account you scroll down til you see Recent Orders and then click on your order number. This will give you the option to print out a pdf of the receipt.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘HELP Trying to renew but expired promo code stays in cart’ is closed to new replies.