[HELP] TICKETS – PRODUCT BUNDLES – DEPOSIT System

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus [HELP] TICKETS – PRODUCT BUNDLES – DEPOSIT System

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    J Davies
    Participant

Hi,

Plugins used – TRIBE Tickets , WooCommerce Product Bundles[Woo], WooCommerce Deposits[CodeCanyon]

We have the Ticket system installed and are creating a bundle of tickets as a shop product. Once the “product” is purchased it removes the correct amount of tickets from the individual tickets. Which works as intended.

Is there an easy way to display/link a “product” i.e “bundled product” instead of a “ticket” in the Ticket section that appears on the event page. This way we can add our bundle of tickets.

I know you don’t support 3rd party plugins, however I will try with this request for help.
    The “Ticket” add to cart isn’t the default woocommerce system as our Deposits add to cart function fails to show up, but it does in the shop. Is it difficult to make this the normal shops code for add to cart? or at least add some code to make it function correctly.

J Davies
    Participant

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-a-woocomerce-product-which-is-not-an-event-to-event/

Has part of my answer, but when I add that code it fails I need oniregoc’s Help

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

There is not much help I can give on this, but you can edit the Ticket Form in your theme following our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

You can move to your theme this file to edit:

wootickets\views\wootickets\tickets.php

Thanks

J Davies
    Participant

Ok so after a while I have solved this, and I would like to share this information incase anyone else needs this solution.

I have created a custom post type called add_product_shortcode . This is where you enter the woocommerce product ID using the woocommerce shortcode plugin and code [product_page id=”XXXX”] in your events custom fields

Edit tickets.php and add my code just after line 10 or after

ob_start();
    ?>
    <?php $productshortcode = get_field('add_product_shortcode');
    if( $productshortcode != '' ){ ?>

<?php echo do_shortcode($productshortcode); ?>
    <?php } else { ?>

at the end of the file add an extra

}

What this will do is, once you add the direct product shortcode in the event page it will embed the product directly into the event and not display the event ticket .

We needed this option to offer “Bundles of EVENT products” and also our deposit system only works with the woocommerce system.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, thanks for sharing. I am sure someone will find this useful.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘[HELP] TICKETS – PRODUCT BUNDLES – DEPOSIT System’ is closed to new replies.