Help the Event Ticket Plus plugin is not activated with license key

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Help the Event Ticket Plus plugin is not activated with license key

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant

Help the Event Ticket Plus plugin is not activated with a license key, what can I do?

Geoff B.

Good evening Patrick and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered while trying to activate Event Tickets Plus on your website. I would love to help you with this topic.

What I believe is going on is that you need to first download and install the Event Tickets Plus premium add-on before being able to register its license key on your website.

Please walk-through the following procedure: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-tickets/

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Help the Event Ticket Plus plugin is not activated with license key’ is closed to new replies.