Help Tab bug

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Help Tab bug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    snorton
    Participant

/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events&page=tribe-events-calendar&tab=help

The above help tab contains a dump of wordpress system information that you guys use to help diagnose issues.
    Just wanted to let you know that where the tribeEventsBeforeHTML and tribeEventsAfterHTML values are displayed html from those corresponding display fields affect the system dump. I have two closing div tags in my afterhtml field (theme conflict) which are passed through as actual html and therefore interrupt everything below those values. the rest of the system information is displayed above the right column. See image at link below for a clearer idea of what I’m saying. The two div tags close off the list and column.
    http://tinypic.com/r/21aih6s/5

Brook
    Participant

Thank you snorton for reporting this! We are looking into fixing this in an upcoming release.

– Brook

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We were not able to get a fix into our forthcoming 3.4 release. However, this issue is still definitely a priority for us and we plan to work on it for an upcoming release. We will update this thread at that time. Thank you for your patience.

Best,
    Leah

Barry

Unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze this one into our next upcoming release (3.5) but I wanted to drop a note in here to let you know it’s still on our radar and we will try hard to fit it in to the next release instead. Thanks for your support and patience in the meantime!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we were able to work on this issue for our upcoming 3.8 release. Keep an eye out on your site for an update announcement! If you update and are still seeing this problem, please post a new thread so we can check it out. Thank you for your patience while we got this fix in place.

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Help Tab bug’ is closed to new replies.