Help on custom theme: List View and Photo View do not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Help on custom theme: List View and Photo View do not work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hi guys.
    I have a big problem: my developer just throw out my project and the custom theme does not work as I want. I’m alone and lost since I’m not a big developer.
    Please checkout my demo site:
    http://demo.leezgo.com

First question:
    When you perform an empty recherche and then click on Liste or Photo it is the same view! Why? Where can I modify the List view? I took a look on the file Single-Event.php either on the plugin or theme folder:
    On the plugin folder the file is intact.
    On the theme folder wp-content\themes\leezgo\tribe-events\list this file does not exits.

Second question:
    On the photo view, how can I FORCE the title to be two lines (if more than that put at the end of the second line “…”).

Third question:
    On the homepage, section “Les évènements à venir” how can i add a second row and then put the link “New page…”

Thank you guys.
    If access needed to WP please let me know.

Nico

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about this issues. I need to say they mostly fall in the customization area, which we do not support. Of course I’ll point you in the right direction but you’ll need to modify the templates yourself.

First of all please take a look at our themer’s guide where the process of editing and overriding event view templates is described.

• For list view, you’ll need to look into the following template: wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/list/.
    • For single event in photo view: wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/photo/single-event.php.
    • Regarding the homepage that doesn’t seem to be an event view, but a page with shortcodes or something similar. You’ll need to ask your developer on this one.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Cesar
    Participant

Please let’s close it.

Nico

Sure, thanks for the heads-up!

As always if you need help with anything just let us know!

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Help on custom theme: List View and Photo View do not work’ is closed to new replies.