Help: Nonprofit coupon code expired

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Help: Nonprofit coupon code expired

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul

Hello,

Our nonprofit was approved for a Pro license on 5/15, but due to some delays we were not ready to launch our wordpress website until now. But when I tried recently to purchase using the coupon code you provided, I received a message that the coupon had expired. I have emailed you but received no reply.

Can you assist me with this matter? We are ready to install and use your program immediately. (I can provide additional info that you will probably need from me privately).

thnaks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

I’ll reach out to my colleague handling these applications and will check. Hang in there.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

My colleague got back to me with the info that she sent out a new code to your email last night.

Please check your inbox, and if you don’t see it there, please, also check your spam / junk folder.

Let me know if you find it.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Help: Nonprofit coupon code expired’ is closed to new replies.