Help! Multiple problems. Major malfunctions.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Help! Multiple problems. Major malfunctions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Amy Burke
    Participant

This event, with multiple dates, is only showing up on the original date although all of the dates are still input in the event. If you hover over the words “Recurring event (see all)” you can see the dates but they are not showing up on the other dates. http://www.experience806.com/event/alt-mary-poppins/2017-09-22/

My imports are still not running. Some say they last ran on the 12th, lots of them still say unknown.

Everything is running SO slow, it’s taking too long to even try to manually run imports. Adding events takes forever and the information isn’t all in them. I feel like I’m stuck and cannot use the calendar. My website is out of date and inaccurate. I need to get this fixed asap!

Amy Burke
    Participant

I got desperate and started troubleshooting. I read that plugins might be the issue so I double checked to make sure I didn’t have any unnecessary plugins. After trying to Hide & Ignore an event, I got a really long error message (that happened several times, btw) and looked over it this time for clues. It had something about WooCommerce in it so I went back and determined that I didn’t need WooCommerce at this time and deactivated it. The event I was having problems with had posted itself like 10 times so I deleted all of them and created a new one. Now I’m going back through and running all my imports manually and it’s working quickly and actually importing my events. MY problem seems to be resolved but your plugin needs to function alongside WooCommerce so that issue is one you might consider looking into.

Thanks.

Cliff

Hi, Amy. Thanks for the detailed report. I’m glad you got things sorted for now.

Event Aggregator definitely works alongside WooCommerce and many other plugins and themes.

I suggest you enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue (activate WooCommerce again) and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

Please let me know what you find out.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Help! Multiple problems. Major malfunctions.’ is closed to new replies.