HELP! MONTH VIEW events-calendar-query.class ERROR!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO HELP! MONTH VIEW events-calendar-query.class ERROR!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    serhan
    Participant

Great I found it! I will post it in a private reply.

serhan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks you.

You’ve already run through our standard troubleshooting steps to no avail and I don’t want to cause further disruption on your live site.

Would it be possible to create a test site where we can troubleshoot without impacting on your live site (this could simply be a fresh WordPress installation in a sub-directory) then install only The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO – and add a few test events – then see if the same issue occurs there?

If it does, then that would suggest there is perhaps some sort of problem relating to your hosting environment. If there is no problem, let’s start adding all of the same plugins that you have on your live site – and ultimately the same theme – and see if the problem kicks in then.

Sometimes we uncover conflicts this way even though they were missed initially.

Can we give that a go?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘HELP! MONTH VIEW events-calendar-query.class ERROR!’ is closed to new replies.