Help! I add a new event and get a 5 minute install pop up!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Help! I add a new event and get a 5 minute install pop up!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Reed
    Participant

I have Event Calendar pro for about 2 months. In the last 24 hours, I try to add an event to the calendar, it freezes up, and kicks me out and pops us with a window that say, “”Welcome to the famous five minute WordPress installation process! You may want to browse the ReadMe documentation at your leisure. Otherwise, just fill in the information below and you’ll be on your way to using the most extendable and powerful personal publishing platform in the world.”

What does this mean? Anyone?

Casey
    Participant

thelakecountrymom,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Can you try deactivating all other plugins to see if that resolves the issue? If so, then try reactivating them one-by-one to determine if another plugin is the culprit. Give that a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Help! I add a new event and get a 5 minute install pop up!’ is closed to new replies.