HELP – Fatal error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO HELP – Fatal error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rhonda
    Participant

I just did the update with the calendar and I now only get this code on my website chathamcountyevents.com –

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data03/78/3027478/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/Tribe/Main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data03/78/3027478/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 272

Warning: require_once(/Autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data03/78/3027478/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 4677

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/Autoloader.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data03/78/3027478/html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 4677

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks for using the Events Calendar!

I’m sorry you bumped into a problem, let me try to help you out here.

It looks like that during the update process the plugins were not downloaded fully and there are some files missing.

I would recommend you to manually re-install the plugins. For that please follow these steps:

• Delete the existing plugins (from Modern Tribe) from your site. You can do that either on the Plugins page in the admin or you can delete the files directly from your server via FTP. You do not need to worry, your settings and your events will not be deleted.
    • Download fresh copies of the plugin files. You can find The Events Calendar here, and you can download your premium addons through your account.
    • Install the new copies of the plugins. You can do this either via Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin or via FTP after you unzipped the files.
    • Activate the plugins and see if the promlems still persist.

I hope this helps you get started.

Please let me know how that works out or if you need any other help with this.

Cheers and have a great weekend,
    Andras

Rhonda
    Participant

Thank you! Your a life saver!!!!

I do have another question… everytime I try to import through facebook I get a fatal 500 error and it says this… It does sometimes import maybe one or two events.. but its getting kinda frustrating.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Nico

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks for following up! I’ll be taking over this thread to better help you.

Do this errors started after the update? Do you have many pages configured? Also, if you can reach the error logs so we can look into them it will be great!

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Rhonda
    Participant

I do have several pages that I import from. I will do some screen shots and let you know what the problem is exactly I’m getting.

Nico

Thanks for the heads-up Rhonda!

Be sure to mark your reply as private is any sensitive information is present.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘HELP – Fatal error’ is closed to new replies.