Help adding my 3 sites to the business account for Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Help adding my 3 sites to the business account for Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

I paid for a Business LIcense in December 2017 for the coming year. Now I’m trying to figure out how to add my 3 sites to the system.

Cliff

This reply is private.

James
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the Events Calendar Pro doesn’t do what I hoped it would do for me, so I don’t need the license. Would you be able to refund me for the licensed and disable the license for PEO Mississauga?

Cliff

Sure thing. I processed your refund for Events Calendar PRO.

Could you share any specifics of what needs weren’t met to help us improve?

James
    Participant

Thanks! I was hoping to be able to use short codes to generate event listings, but it turns out that didn’t work for me.

James
    Participant

More, specifically, to create a list of past events. I thought the Pro version would allow me to do that. I noticed a lot of people have asked for that in your forums but it’s never been done. It would be really useful. The organization I’m working for want an easy way to archive their events once they’ve passed.

Cliff

The “past” slug should work on any site running The Events Calendar. For example: https://wpshindig.com/events/past/

Other than that, you could create your own shortcode or other output format utilizing tribe_get_events().

Neither of these two options would require PRO. I hope this information helps.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Help adding my 3 sites to the business account for Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.