HELP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ronald
    Participant

Geoff wrote:

Hi Ron,

Just to confirm: was I correct that the license was entered in the field for Event Aggregator instead of Events Calendar PRO?

If so, then you will want to enter the license in the field for Events Calendar PRO, then save your settings.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Directly from site:
    It looks like you’re using Event Aggregator, but the license key you supplied does not appear to be valid or is missing. Please review and fix so that you can always have access to our latest versions!

You can find your license keys by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com and you can enter them over on the settings page.

Geoff,
    I have NO CLUE on how to go from Event Aggregator to Event Calendar Pro. Would it be easier for me to get a refund from the Event Calendar Pro and purchase the Event Aggregator?

Please help.
    Thanks.
    Ron
    352-617-3610

Geoff

Hi Ron,

Sorry for the confusion here, but let’s try to figure this out together.

Will you please take a screenshot of your Events > Settings > Licenses screen and send it to me here as a private reply? I would like to take a look to confirm your settings.

Also, just to confirm: you do want Events Calendar PRO, correct? Or did you want Event Aggregator instead? It looks like you purchased Events Calendar PRO, but I would be happy to exchange it for Event Aggregator instead if that is the product you meant to purchase instead.

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Ronald
    Participant

Still trying to resolve this issue.

Getting frustrated with response time and inability to resolve this.

Please help.

Geoff

Hi Ronald,

Did you not get my last reply? I’m absolutely happy to help you, but I do need you to answer the questions I asked in my last reply:

Will you please take a screenshot of your Events > Settings > Licenses screen and send it to me here as a private reply? I would like to take a look to confirm your settings.

Also, just to confirm: you do want Events Calendar PRO, correct? Or did you want Event Aggregator instead? It looks like you purchased Events Calendar PRO, but I would be happy to exchange it for Event Aggregator instead if that is the product you meant to purchase instead.

Please let me know the answers to those questions and we’ll be able to get things on the right path for you. 🙂

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘HELP’ is closed to new replies.