Height Adjustment for Week view!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Height Adjustment for Week view!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mustang
    Participant

https://www.ciymca.org/santa-barbara/classes/

I have applied the fix below but when sorting through weeks the height gets funky.

.tribe-events-grid .tribe-scroller {
    height: auto !important;
    overflow: visible;
    }

I would like the height to be dynamic when navigating through the weeks. any insight?

Thanks

mustang
    Participant

Anyone have an idea? I need the height to be dynamic and not fixed.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Chris!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

First, please let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that.

That said, we always like helping out and at least point users into the right direction as much possible.

The CSS you added seems a good approach, but what I see when paginating through the week view, is that the HTML is being modified and there is no .tribe-events-grid .tribe-scroller elements present. That may be due to the customization that you are making to the view.

You can verify this yourself by inspecting the page (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/)

We have a new extension that you may want to try that will allow you to adjust the time range that should be shown on the week view. It won’t be dynamic, but it will at least allow you to limit the time range.

I hope that helps.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Height Adjustment for Week view!’ is closed to new replies.