Heavy Resource Usage

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Heavy Resource Usage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have been getting alot of memory limit errors on my site to the point where I can no longer access my WP admin. I downloaded a P3 Plugin Performance Profiler and it shows the Event Calendar plugin and Event Calendar PRO using a very large part of resources.

Any advice to avoid this issue? Both plugins have to be installed for PRO to work correct?

thanks for the help!

Casey D

<p>Hello risedigitalsolutions,</p><p>Thanks for contacting us.</p><p>Yep! Pro is an add on so make sure both The Events Calendar core and The Events Calendar Pro are installed and activated.</p><p>Memory issues depend wildly on different system configurations and the amount of events in the system.</p><p>Could you send me more information about your site and server? Who is your host? Is it shared or a VPS? How many events do you have?</p><p>A phpinfo() dump will be really helpful, here is instructions for getting that information if you’re not sure:</p>

<p>A small php file with phpinfo()in it, will reveal a lot of information about the system. Be sure to reply privately of course, but there shouldn’t be anything vulnerable that you would be posting.<br /><br />For example, if you create a file called ‘info.php’ and put it in the root directory of you website, when you go to http://yourwebsite.com/info.php, you’ll get a bunch of information dumped out [Example].  Copy and paste the info here, in a private reply.<br /><br />The ‘info.php’ file simply contains this:<br /><br /><?php phpinfo(); ?></p>

<p>Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!<br /><br />Cheers!</p><p>- Casey Driscoll</p>

Casey D

Hello risedigitalsolutions,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Heavy Resource Usage’ is closed to new replies.