Headlines overlap

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Headlines overlap

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

In the list the headlines overlap?

Cliff

Hi, Christopher. Thanks for the screenshots and your System Information Report.

Please note that we don’t provide styling support, but I took a look to help you out, and here’s what I found:

• You have our Full Styles CSS, which sets font-size 14px and line-height 18px.
    • Then you have Divi custom CSS that sets font-size 42px !important
    • You should probably set line-height to 48px or whatever else you want it to be.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Christopher
    Participant

Thanks that was very useful and I could change that. Now I have another issue: If the title of the event is rather long (and needs two lines to be displayed), the date of the event is not as nicely in line with the date as an event displayed in one line. Please see screenshot. Is there something that can be done that the date of the first event in the screenshot is mentioned a bit higher, i.e. shorten the distance there between event title and date?

Cliff

Christopher, please understand that we’re limited in our ability to assist here.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Headlines overlap’ is closed to new replies.