Header title tribe_events after the Update to 3.11

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Header title tribe_events after the Update to 3.11

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marianna
    Participant

Hi guys!

I’ve updated The Event Calendar + PRO version and got a small bug: on the main events page instead of the title is “tribe_events”. Here is the link http://smolnikov.club/events/

All other page titles work correctly. Please, help to fix this bug 🙂 Thank you in advance!

Nico

Hi Marianna,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue after the update, I’ll help you out on this!

I can see that in your site but not sure why it’s there 🙁

Can you please locate the PHP code generating that output in your theme? Are you performing any template overrides?

Please let me know about this,
    Best,
    Nico

Marianna
    Participant

Good day, Nico 🙂

I tried to find it in my PHP but unsuccessfully.

This bug appeared right after the update 3.11. I have not updated or changed other plugins or WP theme for a long time. Would appreciate any help from you!

Nico

Hi Marianna,

Thanks for the follow-up!

I must say I’m not sure about why this is happening. What text where you seeing there before the update? From the code I see you are using Atlantis theme, can you confirm this? Has a developer customized the theme for you?

Maybe I can contact the Atlantis developers to get an insight on this.

Please let me know about those and I’ll be happy to help,
    Best,
    Nico

Marianna
    Participant

Nico, hi!

I’m not sure what text was before the update – something like “Events” in russian.

Yes, I am using the Atlantis theme, I customized the theme myself but had a question on breadcrumbs and the developers helped me to fix it.

It would be great if you could contact the Atlantis developers!
    My envato account: http://themeforest.net/user/marianna8

Best regards,
    Marianna

Nico

Hi Marianna,

Thanks for the follow-up!

If you customized the theme, the best option we have here is to find the customized line generating that output. I’ll hit this guys anyways, but if the theme has been customized they may not have the answer to this.

Can you please try to find the code (or the file at least) where this is generated?

Thanks for your patience on this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Nico

This reply is private.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Header title tribe_events after the Update to 3.11’ is closed to new replies.