Header not displaying correctly in community add event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Header not displaying correctly in community add event page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Reynolds
    Participant

The theme I’m using has multiple settings to set the style of header displayed. The full event calendar displays correctly, with our logo on the left and banner ad.

When I view the community add event page though, the header is displayed as a theme style that we’re not using. The page is somehow overriding the default theme setting and using an alternative header style.

Any ideas how to fix?

Also, is the option to add the ‘submit event’ form and ‘list submitted events’ page by shortcode available or coming soon?

Thank you!

Chris

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Chris,

Thanks for reaching out!

It looks like the community add page uses a different template. This is likely influenced by the theme you are using.

What you can try is the following: go to Events > Settings > Display tab and change the ‘Events Template’ setting to the other option an check if that helps.

Here’s a screenshot on that setting.

Let me know how that works out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Header not displaying correctly in community add event page’ is closed to new replies.