Having similar trouble with Facebook re-occuring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Having similar trouble with Facebook re-occuring events

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by eric yost.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eric yost
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m glad I’m not the only one having issues with Facebook imports. If I post a single event to FB (not re-occuring) it imports fine, but if it’s set to occur weekly, it then shows up in the Event Calendar as a daily event.

In addition, a few of the existing (re-occuring) events won’t show up (an event called Quizzo in Facebook).

Thanks in advance!

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/broken-facebook-re-occuring-events/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Eric!

Thanks for taking your time to report this.

We are already aware of this issue and we’ll address it in a future maintenance release of our plugins.

I will set this thread to “Pending fix” and link it to the bug report, which means you’ll receive a notification once a fix is released.

I apologise for the inconvenience and we’d appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Eric!

Just wanted to share with you that we have shipped a fix for this issue. It’s all on our Event Aggregator server side of things so you don’t need to update any plugins.

As always, please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Having similar trouble with Facebook re-occuring events’ is closed to new replies.