Hatom errors

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hatom errors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    faridayoubzadeh
    Participant

Hi,

It seems that i am getting a couple of hAtom errors with this plugin. Is this fixed? or how can i fix it?

George
    Participant

Hello @faridayoubzadeh,

Sorry you’re having issues here, thanks for letting us know about them though – hAtom errors have come up in the past here, so I’m curious, what are your exact errors? Are you getting errors about specific fields missing, and if so, which ones?

Finally, for now, can you elaborate on what steps you follow to produce these errors? We’ll try to recreate them and see what we can learn there.

Thanks!
    George

mathamatix
    Participant

I’m having the same issues. This is what is showing up for each event in Google Webmaster

Error: At least one field must be set for Hcard.
    Error: Missing required field “name (fn)”.

George
    Participant

Hi @mathamtix,

I’m very sorry for how long this ticket has been sitting here – since you were not the original author of this ticket, I didn’t realize this ticket had been updated!

The bad news is that since the specifics of this microformat are dictated by the markup of your pages and templates, the only way to fix these issues would be to either customize Events templates directly, or make new ones as laid out in our Themer’s Guide → http://tri.be/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

The good news is that these hAtom “errors” cause little problem anywhere outside of Google’s Webmaster tools.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on this, and again: I’m very sorry for how long this issue has stagnated here.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hatom errors’ is closed to new replies.