Handling Fee

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Handling Fee

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hannah`
    Participant

Is it possible to add a 5% handling fee to all the bookings?

Nnenna
    Participant

Second this question! Would be great if possible.

Geoff

Hello there, folks! Thanks for getting in touch.

Great question. There currently is no method for adding a fee to a ticket right out of the WooTickets box. If you are able to do it, I imagine it would be on the WooCommerce side.

I can see how that would be a handy feature and I’d suggest posting it to our UserVoice page if you’d like it to be considered as a new feature.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Hannah`
    Participant

That’s a shame! I had assumed that such a basic feature like this would be included.

Feel free to post it on the page.. Doesn’t seem to be value for money if this feature isn’t included.

Any news on my invoices yet as I’m still waiting for them – I’ve sent a couple of emails too.

Nnenna
    Participant

Actually, Hannah, if I may – I think Geoff is right. I think we can do it via Woo Commerce. Have you tried going on the WooCommerce Dashboard? it allows you to set fees it looks like. Thank you Geoff!

Geoff

That’s awesome advice, Nnenna! Thanks so much for sharing. 🙂

Hannah, have you had a chance to give this suggestion a try and confirm if that indeed does the trick for you?

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi there, Hannah! Just want to follow up to see if the suggestion above helped out or if you still need assistance here–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Hannah! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Handling Fee’ is closed to new replies.