Half hour events not showing properly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Half hour events not showing properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andrejfasun
    Participant

Hi,

is there any chance to fix displayin of half hour events in week view, http://fit13.si/events/ you can see examples in afternoon hours: form 17:00. Is there any chance to make cells taller or shome other fix for that?

Urgent please.

Barry

Hi Andre,

That’s a great point.

Modifying the row height (and consequently the way height is calculated for each event) should certainly be possible … it is however an advanced customization that we cannot assist with at this time, I’m afraid.

Week view is arguably the most technically complex view we currently offer and we appreciate it has a few shortcomings and are actively considering options for revising it.

It’s too early to say what form it will take in the future but, right now, I think it’s fair to say that some views will be a better fit for your particular event data than others and it’s important to enable and make use of the best views that really work for you.

andrejfasun
    Participant

HI, the problem is that this is the view we would like to present to our clients, thus we are looking for some kind of solution or workaround. Is it possible to remove the times presented on side of week view and just put times on ecah event as it is now. http://fit13.si/events/kategorija/aerobika/

Barry

It’s definitely a possibility – all kinds of customizations are possible (and please do review our Themer’s Guide which covers many of the basics in terms of safely overriding and customizing our views).

Putting the times on each event and allowing them to therefore occupy more vertical space should be achievable – but it’s not something we’re going to be able to guide you through here on the forum, unfortunately.

I’m sorry we can’t help further on this one – but as I hope you appreciate some customizations, simple though they may seem on the surface, are ultimately too involved for us to assist with and still be able to deliver a fair and timely service to all of our customers.

With that in mind I will close this thread, but I do hope you either find a way of doing this or find you can switch to an alternative view.

Thanks once again for getting in touch.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Half hour events not showing properly’ is closed to new replies.