Had to roll back to V4.5.9 – No calendar, venues or organizers in 4.5.10

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Had to roll back to V4.5.9 – No calendar, venues or organizers in 4.5.10

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Meredith Eisner-Heidorn.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I had the same experience – and can produce the same screen captures – as Ruth. I had to roll back the latest upgrade because I need access to venues and organizers.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/venues-dropdown-not-displaying-in-events/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Meredith,

Unfortunately there is a known issue with the latest update that some users are running into. We are looking into it now, and I have added this thread to our internal ticket. This way, you’ll be notified here as soon as we have an update.

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, but please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a hotfix has been released to address this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/hotfix-the-events-calendar-4-5-10-1/

Please update The Events Calendar to version 4.5.10.1 and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Had to roll back to V4.5.9 – No calendar, venues or organizers in 4.5.10’ is closed to new replies.