Hacked? WordPress admin won't load until I remove Community Events plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hacked? WordPress admin won't load until I remove Community Events plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kellymarie2001
    Participant

Not sure if this is a unique situation, but after a few days of having this plugin installed we weren’t able to log in to our WordPress Admin.
    I’ve read threads about this being a WordPress issue with the logins, but we’ve tried a few things and the site still seems to be compromised through this plugin.
    Essentially what it does is when we try to log in to our wp-admin, it redirects to the home page.
    Any help would be totally appreciated.

Casey
    Participant

kellymarie2001,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. In the Community add-on, there is a setting to restrict access to the WordPress dashboard (screenshot), which I suspect you have accidentally enabled for your user role. Could you try logging in with an administrator-level account and see if that resolves the issue?

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

kellymarie2001
    Participant

Thank you! I’ll give that a shot!

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hacked? WordPress admin won't load until I remove Community Events plugin’ is closed to new replies.