Group Ticket Sales

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Group Ticket Sales

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Josef Stevens

Hello

I am interested in Woocommerce Tickets. Does it have the ability to sell group or team tickets? If so does it further allow for each team member to receive a copy of the ticket, or is this sole the responsibility of the individual registering the group?

Finally, I understand that Events Calendar is free with a Pro option. Is the free plugin necessary in order to integrate Woocommerce Tickets? If so does a calendar actually have to be published? This is an annual event and a calendar is not likely necessary.

Thank you for your attention to this!

Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets.

Unfortunately, WooCommerce tickets does not have a group or team ticket option. Each ticket would have to be purchased individually if you would like tickets to line up to the people who purchase. If one person would purchase 5 tickets they would all be in that persons name.

WooCommerce Tickets requires on the free version of the Events Calendar and tickets can only be created in Events. The Calendar also auto publishes itself when the Events Calendar is activated, but you do not have to give anyone that url if you do not want to.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Group Ticket Sales’ is closed to new replies.