Group Invites

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Group Invites

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    George Pafundi

Is there any way to do a group invite where they can add to their calendar? Something like Google Invites.
    Thanks,
    George

Geoff

Hi George and thanks for writing in!

That’s a really cool idea, though I’m afraid The Events Calendar doesn’t have this sort of feature. Folks can export events from the site and into their own personal calendar, but there are no group invites at the moment.

Sorry for the bad news but does this at least help answer your question? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Geoff

George

Geoff,
    Thanks for the response.

It’s nice to know someone else thinks it is a good idea. I am looking at Eventbrite as a means to market events to a group. I don’t know if it will do what I want but perhaps, (once I figure out how to integrate it through the API), it will do what I need. We are a very large real estate company with a new to real estate training program. I am trying to notify all the new agents who have not attended an upcoming event that they need to sign up. Ideally, I would like to be able to automatically sign them up then send them a notice and reminder so they add it to their calendar. The classes are free to the agents so you would think they would jump at the opportunity, however it seems we need to leverage the Events Calendar technology to get them to participate.

If you or anyone else thinks of a solution, I would love to hear from you.
    Thanks again!

George

Geoff

Hey George, thanks a ton for following up!

Eventbrite is defintely a good option. In fact, should you go down that route, we do have an integration with it using our Eventbrite Tickets add-on — that will allow you to sync your events between Eventbrite.com and The Events Calendar so that the events are displayed on your website but the ticket sales, marketing and transactions are handled completely through Eventbrite. Definitely give that a look as you consider options.

Cheers and thanks again for checking out our plugins!

Geoff

Geoff

Hi George, I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers and have a great weekend!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Group Invites’ is closed to new replies.