Group edit of an event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Group edit of an event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Herbert
    Participant

Is there an ability (either through functions or an external plugin) to allow multiple users the ability to edit specific events? Our current issue is that multiple organizations publish events to the calendar. But within one organization, multiple people have accounts to publish events. Unless they share account information, there’s no way for someone else within the organization to edit the other person’s account. It would be great if we could at least manually assign an event to multiple users. The ultimate goal would be to have users assigned to groups and they could edit any event within that group. Are there any ideas or solutions out there? Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey John,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is definitely an interesting request. Looking at the options for extending capabilities, I don’t believe there would be a simple snippet that I could provide here to get you what you’re looking for.

However, looking at https://wordpress.org/plugins/restrict-author-posting/ it seems like you could set up a category based access for editing using that plugin.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Group edit of an event’ is closed to new replies.