Group by day on photo view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Group by day on photo view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    punctilio
    Participant

I’m looking desperately for a way to group the entries (in the photo view) by day.
    http://testat.photoadventure.eu/programm/
    I hope someone of you may help me.
    Thanks a lot.

Barry

Hi punctilio,

You should find events on the same date are broadly positioned together, albeit not in a symmetrical grid (as photo view is designed to have a masonry feel to it, which also helps to make best use of space).

What are you trying to achieve?

punctilio
    Participant

Hi Barry, thanks for your anwser.
    We are a trade fair which takes place over a single weekend. On these two days will be held over 100 seminars, so it would be nice to have at least a small separation between the two days.

I just found ” “, but i’m not sure where to place that piece of code.

Barry

Hi punctilio,

Unfortunately it looks like whatever code you might have posted has been stripped out by the forum software: for the time being it’s best to link to any code you want to share on a service like Pastebin or Gist.

In any case, I’m afraid we’re not going to be able to help with this one – you’re definitely welcome to customize the views (or even build new ones that meet your exact needs), but you will need to dive into the code and figure that sort of thing out for yourself. Sorry we can’t do more to help on this occasion, but in depth customizations are really something for you to tackle (and though some things like this may initially seem fairly simple I suspect there are a lot of changes on various levels you would need to make). That being the case I’ll go ahead and close this.

If we can help with anything else please do create a new thread and one of the team will see if they can assist 🙂

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Group by day on photo view’ is closed to new replies.