Grid view: Title of Week view & 1/2 column event widths

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Grid view: Title of Week view & 1/2 column event widths

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hound
    Participant

Hey there. I’m ALMOST done bugging you guys ๐Ÿ™‚
    Two dangling questions:
    1. I’ve created filters in the function.php to change some default wording (e.g., ‘venue’ to ‘location’) which worked great everywhere EXCEPT the Titles of the Weekly grid view. They still say ‘Events for (week of xxx)’ and I’d like them to say ‘Schedule for (week of xxx)’. I’ve looked through all the templates, and cannot figure out what I’m missing. Could you tell me how to change this one word in this title?
    2. In the same Weekly Grid view, when I have two events running concurrently, I noticed the second event I enter fills only half the column width, which looks fine, but then if I enter a third concurrent event, the third event goes back to full width, which is a little odd looking.
    (http://www.ironwolftraining.com/class-schedule/week/2014-06-30) On this link you can see the “Iron Cardio” class is offered at 12noon on Tuesday & Thursday. But b/c the Tuesday class is only the second concurrent event, it shows as half-column width, while the Thursday shows as full-column width — makes it look like the two classes are different somehow. Is it possible to make all concurrent events after the first entered be half-width?
    Many thanks!

Casey
    Participant

hound,
    Thanks for getting in touch! I’ll answer your questions here one at a time.

1. You should be able to do this using a function similar to this one: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/2a6717f5c1a0a322ef33. You’ll need to modify the str_ireplace() call to replace the text that you’ve described, but that should point you in the right direction.
    2. Unfortunately, these widths are all controlled dynamically via javascript, and something we wouldn’t be able to provide help with customizing. If this is something you’d like to see as an option in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Hopefully my responses above answered your questions, but let me know if I can help further. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Grid view: Title of Week view & 1/2 column event widths’ is closed to new replies.