Google Structured Data Markup Bis.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Structured Data Markup Bis.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    npoelaert
    Participant

Hello,

I have purchased the Event Calendar Pro and have tried the Google testing tool on my website https://www.cavedemazenay.com/evenements

None of Google Search Console or testing tool seem to recognized my events as structured data set.

Can you help me on that matter ?
    Regards,

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by npoelaert.
    Courtney

Hi Nicolas

I checked the individual events and they are discoverable as events with Google’s structured data testing tool. The events list is not. I believe this helps prevent duplicate issues in search results. Does that make sense?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney πŸ™‚

npoelaert
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for your response.
    Well, I’m still in need to know why Google don’t want to identify those as events,
    And I don’t really know where to search for answer, it might not be here.

Thanks,

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by npoelaert.
    George
    Participant

Hey @npoelaert,

Thanks for your patience with some slightly slower-than-normal response times this week.

Google only allows a certain number of JSON-LD items (structured data) per page, and so as Courtney mentioned, we don’t generated structured data for every event all of the time because it could create issues and actually have a negative impact on your site.

I hope this helps a bitβ€”if you would like to alter the way the structured data from our plugins is generated, you would unfortunately have to rewrite significant parts of our plugin code at this time πŸ™

Does this information help at all? Please let us know.

β€” George

npoelaert
    Participant

Hello,

Great to know !

Okey, thank you for this information.

Best Regards,

Courtney

Thanks @npoelaert

I’ll close out this thread for now.
    Courtney πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Structured Data Markup Bis.’ is closed to new replies.