Google search generates incorrect date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google search generates incorrect date

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Stewart
    Participant

Google search dates are exactly 24 hours after the actual date on The Events Calendar on my web site.

I’ve seen other posts but most seem to suggest a timezone problem. I check for this and saw nothing amiss.

Hunter

Hey David,

Thank you for reaching out and including the screenshots. They’re always helpful 🙂

Do you have a Google Webmaster account? If so, are you able to do any troubleshooting on that side of things? I’m not seeing any logged bug reports resembling the issue you’re having, so you might try adding/updating your sitemap through your Webmaster account.

Let me know if that’s a possibility and if so, what the results are. Thanks again and have a good night. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google search generates incorrect date’ is closed to new replies.