Google Results Showing Deleted Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Results Showing Deleted Events

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by kemteck.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kemteck
    Participant

Hi, I’m having an issue with Google displaying events that have been completely deleted from my website for a couple weeks. How can I sync current events with Google, is there somewhere I can manage this? There is an event that was deleted and removed from the trash that was set to recur every week for a few months and it is still recurring on Google.

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hey Randy,

Thank you for reaching out! I hope you’re doing well.

The frequency in which Google crawls pages is given by several factors that are more SEO (stands for Search Engine Optimization) related. There are several ways in which you can manage your SEO for WordPress websites. The most popular plugin to manage SEO is named Yoast SEO.

I’ll totally recommend you read more about Google’s search console and this article on how to ask Google to recrawl your site.

If you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Juan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Results Showing Deleted Events’ is closed to new replies.