Google Maps Styling

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps Styling

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mpally
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried this:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/style-the-maps/#post-1351924
    Means, I exchanged the file tribe-events-ajax-maps.min.js, but nothing modified showed up in my test-installation; just the ordinary colors. I cleaned cache.
    Did I missunderstud something?
    Thanks for feedback and kind regards
    Martin

mpally
    Participant

Update: I realised that this is for the big map that shows all events. This adaption I managed.
    So my question is regarding the small map – please see the screenshot. How can I modify this?
    Thank you very much for help and kind regards.
    Martin

Cliff

Hi, Martin. Your previous reply mentioned a screenshot, but it didn’t come through. Attachments do not come through via email replies; sorry if this is what happened. Please login and share the screenshot via our Help Desk directly.

I’m unsure exactly what styling you’re wanting, but Snazzy Maps do work with our plugin: https://snazzymaps.com/plugins/wordpress (third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us)

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

mpally
    Participant

the screenshot

mpally
    Participant

Snazzy Maps is the solution! Thanks a lot!

Cliff

Glad that worked for you! Thanks for letting us know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps Styling’ is closed to new replies.