Google Maps Styling

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps Styling

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pascal
    Participant

Hello world!

I’m trying to customise the events calendar map, how should I put my custom style so is loaded correctly?

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/styling

Thanks all!
    return 0;

šŸ˜‰

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for posting, & Iā€™m happy to help .:)

Unfortunately, this kind of request isn’t a built in option, and would require some customization that we can’t provide on these forums.

However, we do have some resources for doing that here. If you need to find someone to help with the customizations, we also have some tips for finding help here.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Shelby šŸ™‚

Pascal
    Participant

It would be great to have this as function in the settings, where is the google map API key.

Maybe with something like a variable in the JS where the Gmap creation is done…?
    Just if styles is set up then… You know? ?

Thanks anyway…

Shelby
    Participant

Of course Pascal, please let us know if you have any questions about our plugins in the future! šŸ™‚

Best,

Shelby

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps Styling’ is closed to new replies.