Google Maps partly working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Google Maps partly working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    suebaron
    Participant

I have noticed on some of my events the link to the google map and where the event is works very well. On others it tells me that google maps is unable to load. This can be seen on http://www.churchesaroundknighton.org/event/church-of-st-davids-2018-01-28/ I have checked the admin panel and google Maps shows no problems at all. The message here though tells me: Sorry! Something went wrong.
    ‘This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.’
    As im a non techie person can you explain what the problem is please.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Thanks for emailing support. Looks like its missing the API key. You will need to generate one on Google.

In the admin section of your site go to Events > Settings > APIs and in the Google Maps API section click the link to create an api key. This will redirect you to Google where you will be required to sign in or setup up a Google account. Once Google gives you the key, you can copy and paste it in your site.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps partly working’ is closed to new replies.